Yoga for Parkinson’s Disease
& Movement Disorders
The Less Is More (LIM) Yoga approach
- incorporates modifications and adaptions with supports such as a chair, walls and other props.
- connects movement in and out of poses to moving through daily activities.
- brings awareness and compassion to how we move.
- rediscovers the gentle balance within.
Explore the benefits of LIM Yoga through
- class offerings.
- teacher training and workshops.
- blog postings.
- books and DVD.
- links to informative resources.
May they help you find your balance.