& Movement Disorders
Yoga for movement disorders focuses on building strength and flexibility specific to the needs that conditions such as Parkinson's, stroke recovery and dystonia present.
The Less Is More (LIM) Yoga approach
- incorporates modifications and adaptions
- connects movement in and out of poses to moving through daily activities
- brings awareness and compassion to how we move
- rediscovers a balance within.
Explore the benefits of LIM Yoga through
- class offerings
- teacher training and workshops
- blog postings
- books and DVD
- links to informative resources
May they help you find your balance.
Service Dog T-Shirts
Support Legitimate Service Dog Organizations
Service Dog News
You Can Use
Download the PDF